1) pull off stock bumper
2) put on ARB bumper. wink

no seriously. just unscrw all the bolts out of the stock bumper, which will be the longest time of the install, pull it off. then line up the ARB, best to have a friend or 2 to hold the thing up. put the rear carriage bolts in lossly in first to take some weight off your friends holding it up. put in the middle bolts next. and remove the back bolts. put in the front bolts. then put in the back bolts again and tighten everything down. i know it sounds convoluted with the back bolts, but it saves the heaving and hawing of your friends and makes it a LOT easier to align the middle and front bolts IMO.

but overall it really is as simple as my first tongue and cheek instructions. your second amoutn of time will be lining everything up with the body and what not before tightening it down.

for extra strength, i really suggest drilling a new hole next to the original back most hole through the arb and frame support and putting in a grade 8 bolt in there. this will help keep the bar from shifting since the back holes are slotted. this will be especially helpfull if you ever have to recover from the ARB or have a winch. i have yet to do this to mine, but i will shortly.