Seems to be an issue......

Again!

I, personally, don't see the issue. Gays are allowed in the Army. They're just not allowed to go around bringing their sex life into the workplace. Whether somebody's gay or straight, to bring their sex life into the workplace is simply unprofessional.

So really what wte have here is gays complaining that Uncle Sam won't let them act unprofessionally in the workplace. Well, I hate to break it to them, but the straight guys aren't allowed to, either. If a soldier makes a comment that makes anoher feel uncomfortable, that soldier can file a complaint.

Regardless, there's no current ban on gays. I've even met soldiers that act gay. They are allowed to do whatever they want on their free time. They're just not allowed to bring their sex life into the workplace. Fine by me.

The Army has never been about self-expression. It is about training for war and, if necessary, going to war.

It's not about talking about how you banged Mary Jane Rottencrotch ten ways til tuesday........

It's not about running around like a bunch of fairies talking about the "hot boy" you met last night........

This is a ridiculous issue. I have no idea why the gay community insists on pushing their "gayness" on everyone. Things are fine the way they are. I have no interest in who's gay and who's not.