Well, I have been in the military and I wouldn't care to shower with openly gay guys. I'd much rather just not know they're gay. I'd consider that too much an invasion on my personal space. The women and men might as well start showering together then....well......on second thought.....

As to my other comment regarding deviancy, that was a stab at NYMadman....did you not see that reference in parentheses, Pnwbeers, or were you so overcome with gay pride that you were blinded to that?

There's not a lot of liberals in the military. Not that no tolerance is an excuse, but allowing soldiers to be openly gay is only going to cause trouble, as well as morale issues. Right now the military has enough issues with recruiting, morale, and getting through this war we're in with the hairy people.

As for "Gay" being normal...if that were the case, why isn't half the population....or ALL the population gay? Nope, only a small percentage of people who haven't figured out how normal intercourse works feel this way. Sorry. It's not normal. Therefore, I don't see why heteros need to be in the closet too.

Flame away.

This will be 3 pages by noon.