Quote:
Originally posted by dyetye:
Quote:
Originally posted by Desert_Rat:
[b]If they're in the service, they have a job to do, just like everyone else. Keep the fairy shit on their own time.
I?)
So if they keep their "gayness" to themselves, then the heterosexual people should not talk about their encounters with women? Would only seem fair..

I have never been in the military, but I don't see what the big deal is. You think that if you were in combat, and a gay guy was next to you, do you really think he'd be checking out your ass versus combat...[/b]
I believe what you're looking for was posted in the first post:

Quote:
Originally posted by JeffW:
[QB] ........not allowed to bring their sex life into the workplace. Fine by me.

The Army has never been about self-expression. It is about training for war and, if necessary, going to war.

It's not about talking about how you banged Mary Jane Rottencrotch ten ways til tuesday........

It's not about running around like a bunch of fairies talking about the "hot boy" you met last night........[QB]
Also, like Desert Rat has said, men and women are separated in the field. They have their own tents and own shower. How, exactly, do you separate gays from each other and other men?

They sure as hell ain't gonna let em shower with the women......