Quote:
Originally posted by Digityzed:
As shocking as this may sound, gays aren't prowling around looking for people they want to have sex with.
Hate to disappoint with you here, slick, but that is exactly what they do. At least the gays that my wife and I have had experience with. She used to be friends with 2 gay men that she worked with, until they started explaining how they tried to get married men in bed, and kept score of how many straights they had.

Homosexuality is a deviant behavior, and if you don't like it, so be it, berate me all day. The Bible (the evil book to you liberals) says that a man shall become one with his wife, not another man. God created Eve as Adam's companion, not another man. Call me a bible thumper all you want, but before the 60's and 70's and the outbreak of all this liberalism crap, this was the greatest country in the world, and it is slowly being turned into a cesspool with all of this acceptance of deviance.

Tell me I sound like madman if you want, I don't care. At least he spoke his mind.