Quote:
Originally posted by Desert_Rat:
Yeah, Mobycat, but it's different wathcing a bunch of guys slow dance with eachother, tongue wrestling, and grabbing at each other's packages.

[Uh Oh !]
That's more your problem than their's. First time I saw two guys together - I walked into a party at college. The two were on the couch all over each other. It took me aback, I admit. But a split second later, I thought, "meh...whatever."

I couldn't care less what two people do together. As long as it doesn't affect me, which it doesn't, why should I? Nobody is getting hurt, so let them get on with it.

Unlike some people here, my reaction to being hit on by a guy is the usual: I tell them "no, thanks, I'm not gay." That has ended it in EVERY case. And I'd be willing to bet the farm I know more openly gay people than most here.
"Nature has constituted utility to man the standard and test of virtue. Men living in different countries, under different circumstances, different habits and regimens, may have different utilities; the same act, therefore, may be useful and consequently virtuous in one country which is injurious and vicious in another differently circumstanced" - Thomas Jefferson, moral relativist