Quote:
Originally posted by Shahram:
Quote:
Originally posted by MBFlyerfan:
[b]Wow, that the biggest load of Bullshit I have ever read.
[ThumbsUp]
Okay.

History books are filled to the bindings with instances in which people slaughtered each other en masse for the glory of Christ. In each instance, there was a dehumanization of those they murdered. They were called "filth", "deviants", "disgusting", "infidels", and in each instance the Christians were able to justify murdering by believing they were doing God's will, that they were defending their way of life by cleansing their culture of those who opposed God's way.

I believe, it is my honest opinion, that if there ever comes a time in this country when men knock on others' doors in the middle of the night and make them disappear, like has happened in so many other nations in recent history, that these men who will torture, murder, kidnap, cajole, and steal, will do so because they feel that they are defending their way of life, and that they have been called upon by a higher power.

And I do believe that that time will come. I don't believe that America, with its Civil War, witch hunts, lynchings, and depressions both economic and cultural, has seen its darkest hour.[/b]
The only word that comes to mind is "IDIOT". Shahram, you are complete idiot. Why do you hate Christians so? And yes, you do hate us. Read everyone of your posts on the topic. Why? What have we ever done to you personally?