ok, offroaders may not be all rednecks but we never seems to be too far from slightly pink. we are improving, at least we are willing to drive a car by a Japanese company (unlike the ultraconservative jeep drivers they are likely all southern baptists0
but I am disappointed at the lack of creativity. it seem all reasons suggested for not allowing open gays in military has been used half a century ago for keeping the military from racialy integrated. (just replace "gay" with "nigro" in all the above postings), including that shower stuff. the only difference is, of course the african americans cannot keep their "blackness" to themselves

cannot come up with anything new?

who gets to decide whats natural and moral?
the church that once said the world is flat? or
the church once said slavery is moral? or
the church saying women should obey men?

Isereal military has open gay policy and you cannot question their combat effectiveness

been gay is not a choice no matter what your parents tell you, simple genetic alteration can produce homosexual behavior in insects and animal.homosexaul behavior has been documented in oldest culture. We are looking at random genetic variation which has been stable throughout human history. Which means you son or daughter can be gay or your parent could be closet gay

I don't think all people who do no belief in homosexuality are insecure about their sexuality. most of them are just following their beliefs. but my feeling is that people who are very aggressively anti-gay often have deep seeded psychological issues which could include sexual identity problem