You know, I have a hard time trying to figure out Pink. She started out as the ghettoish inner city pop/dance chick so I wasn't really getting her. Her videos weren't bad and she shows a fair ammount of skin so I'd tune in.

The next thing I know she's a "punk rawk" chick with her agro angry chick look and she's hanging out with the Metal Mulisha. I guess her semi-edgy-on the fringe of pop semi hardcorish punkish sounding stuff isn't bad, but it still has a synthetic feel to it.

It was almost like the pop diva field was too crowded and she needed to find her own niche that would set her appart. It all seems a little to calculated to me. But I'd have to say, that all that aside, her recent album is preferable to most of the other chick pop crap out there.

As far as her apprearance, she seems squaty. I've never been hot for the fireplug built chicks and she's no exception. Not that I's chase her away if she was hungry for man meat but I can think of a lot of other celeb chicks that make better fantasy material.