Quote:
Originally posted by spalind:
Quote:
Originally posted by Guido:
[b]
Quote:
Originally posted by spalind:
[b]How I became the dick after you are the one who started in on the personal insults first is beyond me
Maybe this is why...

Quote:
...too bad your skin isnt as thick as your wifes legs...
And you have proven your "dickness" (hey look I made a new word) in other threads.[/b]
Fine...then why dont you come out and say Ian is a dick too seeing as how he started in on the personal insults and i just followed his "dick-like" example?? oh, I forgot...its because you're all too busy sucking his dick to criticize him...[/b]
Maybe Ian's comment was a little too personal, but you opened yourself up to an attack by posting a picture of your wife for all to see. Ian saw an opportunity to "burn" ya and he took it. You took a shot at his wife, and I'm sure he expected as much.

In all fairness, you got your undies all in a bunch over his comments about Pink before he attacked you/wife.

By the way, I have never met Ian, much less sucked his dick. I just enjoy watching him "defend" himself, I find his sense of humor extremely entertaining.