Quote:
Originally posted by xoc:
Quote:
Originally posted by spalind:
[b]Wrong again jackass...I think you had better go back and reread your own website...I wrote--"So you are now the foremost expert on music AND off-roading now?" quote, unquote..no personal attack there...and all the other lines that you quoted me on came AFTER you posted my picture and took a shot at my wife...
Not true. Posting a picture of your wife was not taking a shot at you, I was simply posting that picture to compare her to a super model.

Later, when you started crying, I took a shot at her with my comment about her underbite.[/b]
oh, and stating "and what do you have to go home to? oh, here it is" isnt an attack?? Pah-lease...maybe the rest of your fan club here believes it but you know what the real case is and now you have to sit and defend why you're such a loser that you listen to "4 Non Blondes" while wacking off to pictures of Pink...you have yet to state a single legitimate reason for why you would lash out at me like that...even if you took offense at my stating that Pink was unnattractive and untalented it gave you zero reasons to attack me or my wife...no wonder why others have gone off and started their own boards of late saying they are sick of you and your holier-than thou attitude...but then again I love conversing with you as you just continue to show what a pseudo-intellectual with a ego craving attention and approval sounds like...