Quote:
Originally posted by PrimaryXtc:
Quote:
Originally posted by spalind:
[b]Gee, you are pretty cool....a real man...you dont know me or my income so I'm not sure why you would insinuate that I have a $500 discover card...I'm not whining...and you dont care about being polite on the internet? Then why dont you go back to the backwoods of your birth and fuck your momma a few more times...I'm sure you'd enjoy another inbred fag to live with...
Is that supposed to be smack? Good god, 5th grade tantrum much? I swear just from reading your tripe you spew on this board, I'd have to think a dead clam carries more intelligence and a higher IQ than you. Why not pick up a book and study for that GED in between your used car sales.

Keep on keepin' on tard. Remember, this is a message board. Quit taking typed words to heart and grow some thicker skin or you'll be crying more tears than Jacko in the courtroom everytime you log on.

Good luck with that, twit. [LOL]

By the way, this:

and you dont care about being polite on the internet? Then why dont you go back to the backwoods of your birth and fuck your momma a few more times

...makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. Make sure that ooze dripping from your nose is in fact snot, and not what's left of the dime sized brain you had in that massive head you sport.[/b]
makes perfect sense to those of us who speak english...I dont sell cars..never have...now wheres that guy who was posting about all the Mexicans taking back the US from us?? I cant think of a better plot of land for them to take back first than the one you're currently standing on...course even the poor Mexicans dont care much for mental midgets either....