Ian, your wife is attractive, KJ that girl you posted has got some kick ass gleutal cleft and Splained that lady you posted is quite attractive also. The honest truth is I have been intement with all the women in some way or another posted on this thread. It has not been enjoyable but necessary, I have dug fecal impactions out of obese chicks and given vaginal suppositories to models.

Believe it or not the PUSSIE aka vagina losses its appeal after such experiences. Hell ther are times I have to go home and get drunk just to forget about the 5'4'' 350lb lady I had to dig shit out of.

Everybody' reality is different, mine for example when on the "clock" is at the most basic level of human existance. But for the most part people are what they are so, what the fuck, who cares about the music, looks, and whatever bullshit we can bitch about.

Sorry to ramble I need another beer I had to extract 4lbs of rock hard shit out of some homeless mans ass, no I am not gay, just doing my job. [Spit] [Freak] [Spit] [Freak]