Quote:
Originally posted by Metalikat3003:
Ok, have you ever studied quantam mechanics and quantum physics. I dont mean in general but down to the quark level of the atom. The universe is random chaos, but it is from this chaos that comes creation. By having billions of atoms collide with each other everyday (if energy is a constant and not a variable) we are lucky to be here. Imagine, if the earths gravitational pull began to slow down we would begin to loose our atoms to a stronger gravitaional force outside of the earth. Eventually we would loose so much energy on a scale that we couldnt exist anymore. Energy is a way is a "god" It can create, destroy and yet it does it in such randomness and not knowing that we fail to reconize its imortance. Hell, we "humans" now can stop a beam of light. Do you realize how much power is in that? All in all its by general luck that everyday isnt our last. No "god" can plan out something that had no plan in the first place.

Peace
Teach me more master!!!! I have much to learn. laugh