Quote:
Originally posted by number41:

Wow, this is quite possibly the most paranoid ultra-conservative delusional bullshit you have spewed here so far.
You like that huh...??

I was a little worried I was soft on the topic... [Laughing]

Quote:
I do agree with you on one point, we may one day get enough paranoid, delusional fucking morons like yourself together in a group and start another succession movement. I can only hope that your little band of Elitist Ultra-Conservative Christian Warriors takes things a little too far and get put down quickly and quietly.
Hey... I always speak well of you.

Quote:
Riddle me this Batman, since the other 49 states in the Union long ago decided not to have effective sodomy laws, why wasn’t your easily ignited succession movement set off sooner?
Well Robin... There are about 13 states that have sodomy laws. At least until today. In 1960 all 50 states had them. I think the states have the right to repeal laws like this as they see fit. It shouldn't be up to a bunch of radicals in robes to decide on subject matter that has no mention in the constitution. This is an extreme stretch in interpretation. It is out of the bounds of their power

Plus the Supreme Court overuled its own decision from 1986 regarding a state's rights to sodomy laws. Justice Scalia was correct in everything he said. The Supreme Court has sold out on an "agenda".