Quote:
Originally posted by xterrapin:

Listening to NPR this morning and they played the CNBC interview with the Alabama Supereme Court Judge that refuses to remove the ten commandments from the courthouse; what is with people in Alabama, are they ALL that ignorant?
I don't get it. He's a judge, sworn to uphold the law, ignoring the law. Seems a little contradictory to me.
It figures you would listen to NPR (Leftism on the taxpayers dime).

There is a lot of wrong statements in this thread.

I will give anyone every cent I am worth if they can find anywhere in the U.S. Constitution that has the phrase "Separation of Church and State".

The Federal government is not allowed to establish a religion. They are also forbidden from dis-establishing any religion.

The judge in Alabama is 100% correct.

When the hell are we going to get away from this judicial tyranny that is creeping into this country. Judges (primarily Federal judges) seem to interpret the constitution any way they see fit. This is wrong and these judges should be impeached. They are violating their oaths (which ironically they swore upon the bible and before "GOD").

The term "Separation of Church and State" was invented by liberals and leftists just like the guy that started this thread. The minions of idiots that have heard it over and over again throughout the years somehow seem to have been programmed to think that this is the law. It is NOT.

This whole issue is a State of Alabama issue. No federal judge has any business sticking his nose into this matter whatsoever.

We are loosing this country to leftist radicals in robes who legislate from the bench. Our government was not designed this way and it is cracking apart and will self destruct.