Quote:
Originally posted by NY Madman:
Yeah... It's total bullshit. She doesn't deserve a Bronze Star.

There has been nothing but bullshit regarding this girl's story. The media (especially The Washington Post) have printed all sorts of lies about her story. The Pentagon has also been super secretive regarding her. Even to the point of a coverup ... almost.

The truth is she never put up a fight at all. Maybe she was raped by the Iraqi's. They would never want that to come out. The feminists at the Pentagon would do everything in their power to keep that secret. It would harm their agenda.

It's all about appeasing the feminists and the "women in combat" issue. It's a shame and yes it does devalue and cheapen the Bronze Star when it is awarded to a soldier who never put up a fight simply because she is a female.

It's out of control PC madness. The public will be treated to more lies when they make movies about her. The whole thing is a web of lies to protect and advance an agenda. That's it......
Bang on Madman, But all wars are like this, One must not forget the Goatfuck that got them into this mess in the first place. Some numbskull took a worng turn adn ended up in a hot zone, People got killed and the Army needed a morale booster thus pumping this woman. Propaganda is a part of all wars, it is only a pity when it is done at other people's expense (i.e the real hero's)

Imagine you being stuck in the shit fight in Mogadishu back in the 90'ties (Black Hawk down) being awarded a Bronze Star for saving your comrades only to read a story like this?. I would send that medal back.....