Xterrapin, we aint losing shit. I blame you and your kind as much for this guy dying as the cowards that did it. You and I both know we could level Fallujah in hours if we had to. Its people like you who give these terrorists the will to fight on. Its people like you who have tied the hands of his administration with your partisan political attacks using our soldiers as the pawns in your pathetic power grab.

You and your pathetic Senators being so indignant about this prison BS when claiming they shouldve been notified when they have known for months and said nothing until it was politically expedient to do so. Calling for Rumsfeld to resign. I dont remember any of you calling for the resignation of the Sec of Defense when those soldiers raped that girl in Okinawa under Clintons watch?

Fucking Kennedy and Hillary and Kerry and Daschle and all these other scum getting our guys killed because their words are saying to the enemy "you can win." They should all be lined up against the wall!

I have seen the video. If you want I will link to it. But be warned, it is graphic, it is intense.

Its time for this administration to stop pussy footing around and start dropping the daisy cutters. A proportional response to Abu Grhaib woudlve been to make this poor jewish kid eat a ham sandwhich while singing "Yes jesus loves me." Not beheading him.

These people are animals, they should have no rights in this world, they should have no defenders. Yet they do. Right here in our own country no less. These are the same people who flew planes into the buildings and the pentagon.

Keeping in mind hat we are already there, what would be your solution to this?