Quote:
Originally posted by socalpunX:

Oh he was definately killed. The real question is; by who and why?

Why is he wearing the same orange jumpsuit worn by the prisoners in the pictures I've seen from Abu Ghraib prison.

The "terrorists" took him off the streets, changed his clothes and then exocuted him two weeks later?

Why was the man who beheaded him wearing a gold ring something that is strictly forbidden to Islam.

Why does the U.S. intelligence continue to infer that Abu Musaab al-Zarqawi was "most likely" responsible for this action even though news services had prior reported that he was reportedly killed?

When did "most likely" become fact and why are networks such as FOX reporting it as fact that he did the Berg killing?

Is al-Zarqawi dead? Was he killed of is he in Iraq?

How many fat Islamic fighters or terrorists have you seen? How many fat Iraqis havey you seen in ANY pictures? Other than the fat guys that killed Berg.

Why was there an Isreali stamp on his passport?
Was he there as a tourist? To be tought something? Arabic perhaps?

What had he done there? He also reportedly had an uncle (a man who had been married to his aunt) who lived in Iraq. Was this uncle sympathetic to the U.S. cause or was he a Sadaam loyalist?

What is the F.B.I. counterintelligence doing interviewing Berg three times. If he was really a no-factor wouldn't one interview suffice? If it was really nothing wouldn't he have just been released?

Why does the U.S continue to say that they did not have Berg in custody? They continue to say that it was the Iraqis that had detained and held him. THE IRAQIS DON'T HAVE ANY GOVERNMENT OR CONTROLL OF IRAQ AT ALL WHATSOEVER! The police force , the little there is, acts under the direction of the U.S. occupational forces.

They do not detain Americans , or anyone else for that matter, unless they are directed to by U.S. millitary or other government entities. U.S. millitary MP's had contact with him regardless of
who was officially responsible for his detention.

Why aren't we getting the entire true story from his family or the U.S. ?
Was it the same type of orange jumpsuit we use? I'm not so sure. The suits appear to be a different shade of orange. Plus ours don't have any shine and appear to be of a different fabric than the one Berg seemed to be wearing. It's hard to be sure with the quality of the video. They dressed him that way for the effect.

There are still Westerners missing over there. No one knows whether they are dead or alive. Berg was Jewish and they knew that. If you want to kill a hostage and you are an Islamic terrorist, you will always pick the Jew first.

The gold jewelry thing is not really much of a valid point. Not all Islamic terrorists are practicing Muslims. If Islam was a religion of peace like the propagandists constantly claim, there would be no Islamic terrorists. That is not the case, so the wearing of jewelry is really not indicative of anything.

Zarqawi is most likely alive. He is an Al Qaeda leader. Just because other terrorists claim he may be dead does not make it so. They have many motivations for making that claim. The AP article just repeated claims of terrorists.

The CIA claims Zarqawi did the killing because his voice matches the voice from the tape. I beleive the Jihadi website that initially posted the video also claimed Zarqawi did the murder.

There are many fat Arabs and terrorists. Come on, are you serious with this stuff. The number three Al Qaeda guy that we captured last year, Khalid Sheikh Mohamed, was a fat bastard.

Berg's paternal aunt was married to an Iraqi man. She is dead and her husband I believe lives here. Has for many years. Berg visited the brother of his dead aunt's husband in Mosul. Supposedly that guy was very nervous regarding Berg's presence.

I disagree with what you said about the Iraqi police and detainment of Americans. He was an American wondering around Iraq by himself. He had no definitive specific reason for being there. Americans have been involved with Islamic terrorist organizations. The fact that he didn't belong there MADE him a suspect and very suspicious to authorities. I'm sure Iraqi police work checkpoints. I doubt the Americans can work every single one of them. There were American MP's at the facility where he was held.

He was also picked up in January, so that was not the first time he had a run in with the authorities over there.

I also don't find the fact that the FBI interviewd him three times to be very unusual.

I agree there are many questions related to the Berg story. I think it is ridiculous for people to be touting "tin foil hat wearing" theories of the US government killing him. That is ludicrous and insane.

I also noticed he seemed to be mouthing something in that video.

The bottom line........some of the circumstantial evidence and facts regarding Berg does not look favorable.

No one knows at this point. He did not deserve to be brutally murdered by those scum.

Here is an article that summarizes some of the information, but doesn't answer many of the questions.

http://www.time.com/time/covers/1101040524/wberg.html