Actually this is a great illustration of media bias and agenda driven reporting. [Laughing]

The sarin shell had 3-4 liters in it. This was underreported several days after the initial report. The elite media burried the story like it was nothing. I wonder why? :rolleyes: Maybe because it might lend a small amount of credibility for the reasons of going to war. I am not saying this is a stockpile or anything. If you want to argue the shells importance lets start a new thread.

If they had Zarqawi they would tell us. What does that have to do with it being him in the video tape. The terrorist website said it was him, and the CIA believes it is him. So until something credible comes up to show that it isn't I am assuming it probably was. I never said they came out and de facto said it was him. I was just saying they were stronger about their suspicions than you are leading on.