Quote:
Originally posted by Weasel:

They dredge for ratings by appealing to the lowest common denominator among us by either scaring us or fevering us with such tremendous nationalism
Americans are actually FIREBOMBING mosques and peoples homes because of this psycho nationalism.

I better shave very well in the morning so I dont get run off the road.

Isnt this how the Brown Shirts of the Nazi SA operated in the 20's

Oh and yes CNN, MSNBC are covering serin
It's just that anyone with a degree in chemesty can make it, remember the subway attack in tokyo that killed 2? It was done by some psycho cult, not some high tech lab.
[Freak] [Freak] [Freak]

Geez.... That's a lot of bullshit for one post. With the outlandish leftist brainwashing that has indoctrinated you, I'm not surprised you think FOX News is biased crap. I'm also sure that you think the sources for the bullshit that you have posted here are truthful in that mixed up and convoluted mind of yours.

Do any of your sources know how to spell "serin" correctly?

It takes more than a degree in chemistry to manufacture an artillery shell containing binary agents that create sarin in flight as the shell spins on it's way to the target.

The user name Weasel seems to suit you. Are all you weasels attracted to the lowest common denonimator of anti-American bullshit and feverish internationalism?