I'm confused. What's changed? Graham has been correcting people's spelling and Grahamer (I know ) as long as I've been here. It's an endearing quality that he has and for the most part it's done tongue-in-cheek. People like to over react. It's not melicious and if people don't like it they can just ignore it.

This really has evolved into a kindler gentler XOC. A guy comes in with a nice stereo or a nice set of "they're not for me but they look good" wheels and more often than not, appropriate non-threatening and complimentary comments are made. It's not a touchy feely fest and when someone wants kudos for a gaudy over the top mod, people are going to express their opinions. A tip: if you aren't willing to accept critisicm for your ride, don't post pictures of it over the internet.

The ALR and the Clubhouse have always been conduits for controversy and non-x related discussion. As long as those areas don't seem to overflow into the topical catagories people can choose to ignore those areas as well and have nothing but Xterra talk.

People are still going on Xcoursions and posting pictures and other people are commenting on them. Clubs are still getting together and hitting the trails, having dinner, or doing group mods. People are still looking for information on stereo installs, CB, lockers, tires, lifts and front bumpers.

I fail to see how any off-topic discussion or anal retentive spell-checking has made any impact on these things whatsoever. Geesus, if people choose to ignore simple internet etiquette and continue to ask question afgter question about what size tire fits, which brush guard everyone loves and what's the best lift, they SHOULD be directed to the correct resourse as opposed to the same exact question being answered by the same exact people each and every single time.

That is what the search is for. Often times, a topic asked is on the same page of the same forum as the posters. Because often times the same people are quick to jump on the posters who fail to use the helpfull search feature and they communicate their displeasure in a completely anti-social way, the message gets lost in the rudeness.

But ultimately nothing has changed. Why is it that every month or so someone starts thinking that everything is so horrible and everything needs to be changed just so things can all revert back to how they have allways been? And how it has been has been pretty damn oh kay!