Quote:
Originally posted by BoneCrusher:
next time someone makes a stink about how bad they dont want America involved in the war in Iraq think about this.

The American soldier who pulls home a measley paycheck
The American soldier who dies and doesnt know why
The American soldier who lives with constant heat and sand and misery
The American soldier who isnt involved in politics and has no say in when where or why
The American solider who hasnt seen his girflriend/wife/children/parents/friends in 9-13 months
The American soldier....wonder how bad he wants to come home

Go ahead and argue who was right and who was wrong. Like i said its beating a dead horse. The Iraqi people (cept for the zealots) are generally happier now. If for nothing else it was worth it. I know alot of people over there most of my graduating class from VFMC is over there right now.
This whole post sickens me
Its the worst kind of Spin ive ever seen.
Welcome to the new age Rhetorical Press.
Oh and just so you know Bush doesnt fool me, Clinton doesnt fool me I know the truth They are all slimbag politicians but their also doing the best they can do in the office WE elected them too.
have a nice life
BoneCrusher,

What's your point?

Soldiers are PAID to DIE. That is what they do. I think most of them sign up just so they get a free ride to college.....j/k. What do you(they) think the word soldier means? They are paid to take orders, to fight, and to kill or be killed. That is the nature of the job. We get too complacent when there is no war/conflict every twenty years....they soldiers get too "comfy" thinking, "shit there will never be a conflict; plus I get to go to school for free." War is hell, but that is why they signed up to be soldiers. Don't join the bomb squad if you don't want to detinate bombs......

The military is no different than any poorly run big corporation. The higher up you go, the less you do. The soldiers do the grunt work, while the generals call the plays from Washington,DC. If they wanna bitch, take it up with the chain of command.

Stone