Uzbad....

Give me a fucking break with your bullshit. I know exactly what I am talking about. I don't believe everything you are saying either. A few posts ago you were describing the Soviet Union as some type of workers paradise....free eduacation, jobs for everyone. A real paradise. It's all bullshit. I do understand the fact that you have pride in the fact that you are Russian (if that is your ethnicity. Soviet Union had many) It doesn't mean you have to be an apologist for a brutal government that killed more of it's own citizens than any other nation on earth.

Don't tell me you are not interested in politics. You clearly are. It is also nice to know you admit your propensity for propaganda. I'm not surprised. You've heard it most of your life. It probably comes naturally to you now.

I don't like when immigrants like you criticize America especially when America goes out of it's way to help people just like you. I bet you entered this country under one of the programs specifically designed for you and those from your former country.(You know damn well what programs I am talking about) We allow you in here, give you fast track to citizenship, we gave you FREE MEDICAL CARE for a long period of time, gave you help in finding housing if it was needed and you were eligible for welfare benefits until you found gainful employment. No immigrant gets more benefits than those from the former Soviet Union....especially those who claim refugee status. All at mine and my fellow citizens expense.

You have received more from the American government than it offers it's own citizens. You have received preferential treatment from our government. Now you turn around and tell us how wonderful communism and your former country was and criticize America all in the same breath.

You come from a country that fucked over it's neighbors, raped the land and it's people and kept hundreds of millions in many nations living in fear for over 50 years and gave absolutely nothing back to those nations. Now you are here telling us that we are fucked up for toppling a dictator and doing the right thing for the people of another nation at our own expense and cost of the lives of our citizens.

You are not only an ungrateful immigrant you are a prick. This country does not need ungrateful immigrants like you. We also have enough home grown liars. We don't need any from some former Soviet shithole.

I have never once heard a THANK YOU AMERICA for all this country has done for you. Nothing but complaints. You're welcome prick....