Quote:
Originally posted by NY Madman:

So with over 150,000 MANPADS on the black market, you feel the need to mention U.S made equipment as a most probable cause of an attack like this?.... I would say you are the one who is the total [b]douchebag .

I don't believe for one second you love this country as you claim. Maybe so if the "next guy" is another leftist.... and that doesn't count for shit. All of your previous political posts are proof of that. You always look to blame your own country for everything first regardless of any information or facts available. I've noticed you never even consider the "fuck ups" of any other government. This thread is very evident of that fact.

But then again you don't have a hatred for any of these governments so why would you even consider mentioning their irresponsible behavior or outright intentional responsibility for this situation. I guess that doesn't mean a damn thing to you. To people like you... even if there were one weapon out there, that would be enough for you to criticize your own country and make us as into some kind of villian.

For a guy that blames his own government for much of the world's ills... you have a lot of nerve calling anyone paranoid. An idiot American citizen like you that sees his own country as a problem in the world is a major paranoid asshole. Of course an idiot like you would also ignore the mass insanity that is rampant in the majority of the nations on earth. But they are not America right. For a coward like you it it easiest to criticize America.

After all in a PC world it takes actual convictions and character to come out and say the truth and what is actually wrong in the world today. Qualities you seriously lack. A coward such as yourself does not cross the PC line. Blame everything on America. That is safe.

Every post regarding anything the U.S. government does or has done...seethes with venom on your part. Who the hell do you think you are kidding? And no.. This is not meant to piss you off. It is the truth.[/b]
Boy, this shit is better than anything you hear on those idiot ultra-conservative radio shows. Do you feel better now getting that chip off your shoulder? Do you really think I care what a jerkoff like yourself thinks of me? You should write to FOX and ask them to air some of your paranoid propaganda, those guy's would eat your shit right up. What I really find entertaining is the fact that you think you know me, news flash: you don't know jack. The funny part is I actually agree with half the shit you post on this web site, but yet again in usual Madman fashion, as soon as someone disagrees with ANY part of your conservative ranting, they get labeled "Anti-American, Leftist, Deviant, Democrates".

[Sleep]

You are the real coward here, lashing out onto others with false accusations and name calling when they don't agree with your bullshit or when they show any sort of individualism; you truly are pathetic. No wonder you have no kids, no female alive in their right mind would want to continue your gene pool. You are a pure asshole in every sense of the word, as well as a total waste of sperm. And yet again you have shown that you're as predictable as the tide, and as complicated as a bar of soap. Do the world a favor and throw yourself under a bus.

My Former 2001 Xterra SE 4x4 With Modifications

My Ex-Xterra Web Site