Quote:
Posted by Sean:

Funny, I feel the same way if you were to have kids. Your children will be brought up as brainwashed paranoid and delusional homophobic hate mongers like yourself.
Is that what everything involving you comes down to? Some type of pro homosexual thing. I guess that explains why you didn't know how to spell the word "douche". You have no interest in the vagina. (Obviously not a clean, fresh and trim one) I bet someone like you would never misspell the word Vasoline.

Regarding your anti-Semitism.... I have no idea when I called you on it... but I did. You have posted so much typical lefty bullshit in support of Palestinian terrorism it is too hard to keep track. You spew the same shit as all the other leftist types and you are all anti-Semites. You hate the State of Israel and the root of that is your hatred of jews. Plain and simple. I am just the only one who called you on it.

I suggest you re-read the whole thread again. It was you that sent it into the mud. I called you a "blame America first leftist". That is what you consider mud slinging? Damn... It's the truth.

Maybe we should see if some moderator wishes to start a poll? Is Sean a "blame America first leftist"? (Yes/No)

I think you would be shocked by the results lefty boy.