Quote:
Originally posted by Sean:

These collectables are not just toy's, they are a reminder of how life was back in the late 60's and early 70's. I for one had a great childhood, are you jealous? And yes my son will get my collection, but not until he old enough to realize how much it's worth. He's not even 4 yet, and all he'd do is break them.

What I'd really like to know is what are you trying to accomplish here?
I wasn't trying to accomplish anything. I was just shocked at a grown man with a toy collection. That's it. It shocks me even more that you say you received them when you were a kid. All the toys I had as a kid were used and I'm sure smashed to pieces...while I was still a kid. I had a great childhood too, but I outgrew playing with toys at an early age. I never spent much time in the house as a kid. We were always out doing things, playing ball or a favorite NY pastime... getting into mischief. I guess I just don't relate to the toy fascination...especially for a grown man. (I still think you are one of those Star trek freaks though).

As for little Nikita... I forgot he was less than 4 years old. I guess you can wait until next year to buy him a rifle. Oh and by the way.... teach him to fight with his fists. Not his wits. The other kids will be using their fists. A kid that knows how to fight and defend himself is always a much happier, confident and well adjusted kid. No matter what your liberal ideals tell you.

I still think you should give the kid the toys. What do you say when he asks to play with them? "No.. they are Daddy's toys!" So what if he smashes them. Isn't that one of the great things about being a kid...smashing up your toys?

Oh and by the way Andre.... [Finger] [Finger]