Quote:
Originally posted by MBFlyerfan:
Because I believe on more than one occasion the Isrealis have made REAL efforts to make peace. They have attempted to make concession after concession but to know avail. The terrorists on the other hand, have never been able to keep themselves under control, they have no honor. They have a single purpose, and that is to drive Israel into the sea. Only one side will give, the other only takes.
That's not true, people of both Israel and Palestine (or terrorists as you call them) want peace and both have made concessions. Then one extremist out of millions of normal peace loving people decides to keep fighting and the peace plans go to hell.
How come when a Liberal wants Israel and Palestine to come to a peaceful agreement they're branded as supporting Palestine and not Israel? Seems more to me that Liberals want peace and conservatives like you think we should help Israel complete the takeover they started in 1967.

And its strange that you support Israel and condone Palestine yet most of the deaths have been Palestinian. Who's doing the most killing?

Sorry if this became too inflamitory but I just think people need to quit grouping one nation or religion as terrorists because 0.001% of the population believes in a violent solution. It's like saying all Germans are Nazis, or all Americans are racist becasue the KKK is in America.

Xterra101.com