Quote:
Originally posted by Mobycat:

I have to make a comment here... why do conservatives view someone who thinks BOTH sides need to give as being pro-palestinian?

I'm neither pro-palestinian, nor pro-Israel. I'm "pro-both-need-to-get-a-fucking-clue-and-settle-this-bullshit."

If I'm not mistaken, we have a member on here of palestinian descent. Should she be told to fuck off because of that?
The Palestinian issue is something else that you fail to see for what it actually is.

If it is not clear to you by now that the whole thing is about the destruction of the State of Israel, then you have not been paying attention to what has been going on all these years.

Moby... A disturbing thing I have noticed about you is that you are one of these people that is reluctant to take sides. I'm not only talking about just the Palestinian issue... I'm talking about a lot of things. Neutrality is the path of cowards. There are certain things and times in life where one has to choose sides. There is right and wrong. Most things are black and white. There are very few gray areas in life if you know the difference between right and wrong.

You're worried about one person on the board who is Palestinian? In your mind does that mean the issue should never be discussed? Is that a PC attempt to silence the debate?. I don't know which user you are talking about but I am sure they are an adult and can defend the Palestinian issue and their methods if they choose to do so. What makes you think they even care? I have both Irish and Italian ancestry and I couldn't give a shit what goes on over there. I am an American. Maybe the user you are talking about is also....