Quote:
Originally posted by NY Madman:
I wouldn't say Cuba is no threat. They are a minimal threat. I don't know what gave you the idea I or any conservative wants all the Cubans to come here. We want them to stay there. We also want Castro dead so we can move into the future. We can't do that with Castro. He can't be trusted.
Nowhere did I imply you or any conservatives want them to come here. The policy as it is has given them a good bit of reason for them to come here.

Quote:
And please... don't give me the "I have Jewish friends" argument to defend your Palestinian positions. I live in NY and there are more Jews here than anywhere in the U.S. Most of the ones I know would smack you for a bullshit argument like that. It is typicial gentile liberal pure bullshit.
I didn't say, "I'm not antisemitic because I have Jewish friends." I said that a Jewish friend of mine knows I'm not. Not my problem you have a problem separating those two ideas.

Quote:
It seems you have a problem with Israel defending itself. They only attack Palestinians after their people have been blown to shit. Including children on a frequent basis. Any attacks by Israel are more than well deserved.
No, I don't have a problem with Israel defending itself. It should. But it should also put forth more of an effort to make peace - and stopping settlements might be one way to do that.

Quote:
If the Palestinian people were so noble and worthy they would change their leadership. They don't. The terrorist Arafat is the world's oldest, richest, and bloodthirsty terrorist. But as long as he is killing Jews people like you think he is some kind of leader.
I never said I cared for Arafat, and I never said he was a good leader...or ANY kind of leader at that.

Quote:
The only reason he has been so successful is because of uninformed or anti-semitic people like you in the West.
It absolutely blows my mind how presumptuous you are. Yeah, you got me all figured out.

Go try and bait someone else with your comments.
"Nature has constituted utility to man the standard and test of virtue. Men living in different countries, under different circumstances, different habits and regimens, may have different utilities; the same act, therefore, may be useful and consequently virtuous in one country which is injurious and vicious in another differently circumstanced" - Thomas Jefferson, moral relativist