If he did it then he should face the consequences. I find it hilarious that the article states he is being investigated for getting illegal prescription drugs, and almost completely ignores that subject to talk about his comments on ESPN. There is only one line in the second paragraph that actually talks about the drugs. And then one or two more in the paragraph after.

Living here in the Philadelphia area, I see McNab play week in and week out. If Limbaugh left out the racial stuff and just concentrated on the stuff about McNabb being overated as a quarterback this controversy wouldve been was smaller.

The real problem is that he had every right to say what he did. Just because a person makes a comment about race does not mean that he is a racist. The NFL has been making a very public effort to promote black coaches. The media around here as on a number of occasions referred to him and other as BLACK quarterbacks. The media around here on occasion has bandied about whether he is overrated. Can we honestly say that if James Carville made these statements people would go as crazy as this?

As a quarterback I too think he is overated. And by that I mean actual quarterback skills like accuracy and ability to read defenses and the like. He makes up for these deficiencies by being very mobile, fast, and tough. And he also has a gun for an arm. But the bottom line is that the Eagles defense has carried that team over the last few years. You may disagree with the method, but the statement had some merit. Even if it was not completely accurate. But hey, thats his opinion.

Now if we can find an article that ACTUALLY talks about the drugs...... Ahh, here\'s one.

edited to add...this story seems fishy, National Enquirer and all, but where there's smoke.... :rolleyes: