Quote:
Originally posted by xterrapin:

Looks like Captain Morality ain't so perfect after all. "Rush Limbaugh investigated for illegal drug purchases." Of course, I'm sure it's just the liberal media trumping something up, right Madman?
Damn... It's pile on Rush week.

A saw this on the NY Daily News site a couple of minutes ago. A lot to digest before I even finish my morning coffee.

I was never aware Rush was a paragon of morality but if that's how you see him, fine. His business is politics and entertainment. (His new business could be making Florida license plates). Hey.... You live in Florida... maybe you could visit him in jail.

Bottom line ... we will have to wait and see. It is after all The National Enquirer that is making these allegations. The maid sold the story to them? I'm sure the DA's office is real happy with her selling this story while there is an ongoing investigation. It could jeopardize any immunity agreements she made with the prosecutors office. After all she claimed that she was his supplier. Something doesn't sound right about how this is unfolding.

We will have to see what this investigation turns up.

Plus I just heard on the radio he is having a press conference at 9AM.

If the guy is guilty... he did it to himself and will have to answer to the law. Then maybe his show can be replaced by a guy that talks about conservative issues and the problems that face this country. Not just Republican Party issues.