Quote:
Originally posted by aquamander:
I do consider myself to be somewhat a moral conservative though, and I'm sick of the libral media creating a "victim" situation out of anything or anyone. Telling me I have to openly accept people who mean to harm us. (all of us) Sorry assed MF's who want everything to be given to them by the government in the form of a handout. Removing morality from being taught in schools. (government institutions) While telling them that being gay is normal. Having DEFACS called to my house because a teacher didn't like the way I addressed the fucked up things she was teaching the kids in my sons class. (so she said she suspected abuse which was proven to be without any truth what so ever.) I'm sure you know where I'm coming from.
Morality should never be taught in school. That's something for YOU to do at home with YOUR kids. Take some responsibility. If they believe that being gay is normal, and you don't, then give your kids a counter argument.

What exactly did you tell the teacher that made them suspect abuse? If you went that far, maybe they had a right to suspect.

You talk about how you hate people playing the victim, and here you are doing it.