Quote:
Originally posted by Ebeauchea:
Looks like a problem w/ the buyer, not the sellers. Maybe you should have it shipped to the correct address next time so it doesn't have to go back and forth...Well, why did you play baseball w/ an antenna?...It was all I could come up with at the time.
So you are going to blame the person who received the damaged item for damaging it?

It doesn't matter how many times an item goes back and forth, it should be packed properly to insure that the items inside the box are secure. Boxes get dropped by accident all the time, delivery vehicles hit bumps in the raod or get hit on occasion - shit happens.

If you want to blame the damage on the fact the package took a longer trip -then you didn't pack it well enough, assface.

The best you could come up with?
That is much like your packing job - half assed and more pathetic than your your attempts at picking up the petri dish for venereal disease whore at your local Taco Bell.

Holy shit, you sold him a broken item and you have the shit covered cock gobbling, anal leakage licking, diarrhea drinking audacity to blame him?

Hey, Ebauchea - I didn't screw your wife, she slipped, tripped, stripped, and accidentally fell on my dick - repeatedly.

all that took me 5 seconds to come up with - the same amount of time it takes you to reach climax.

Quit lying and act like a man for the first time in your pathetic excuse for a life.