Quote:
Originally posted by JeffW:
Quote:
Originally posted by Rockaholic:
[b]
Quote:
Originally posted by Ebeauchea:
[b]Did I want to insure....
....dumpster diving shit gargling brainless excuse for a human being......you still got the fucking point...Are you...dumb...

...My god, it might look like it had been shoved up some stupid New Jersey resident's asshole, stomped on, burned, and then run through a wood chipper...

...make some fucking sense.[/b]
I would pay to see you talk all this sh1t in NJ. You wouldn't last 5 minutes.
[/b]
Sh1t? You are in the ALR, you can use vowels instead of numbers here.

Maybe you should take a closer look and notice I didn't call all NJ residents Dumb. I'm sure if I called all NJ residents Dumb, then yes I might have a problem, but I didn't do that.

Maybe you should read what I write and not put innuendo and sentiments into my posts that isn't there - like my "so-called' death threat against you. :rolleyes:

I just said some stupid New Jersey resident's Asshole (that's a$$hole, so you can understand it) - as in a stupid New Jersey person. I'm sure New Jersey has at least one Stupid person, if not more...unless they all moved to Colorado. :rolleyes: Every state has some stupid people in it. Some have more than others. But if you want to take that statement personally, like you apparently do, well then that says a lot more about you than me.