Quote:
Originally posted by TrailRider:
I agree that this will ruin a good time at ECXC. Say you all fight, someone breaks a jaw now that $30 just turned into alot of money. It isnt worth fighting, getting assrested or even sued.
No kidding. Since I've grown up and become a man I've realized that the more willing someone is to fight - the bigger loser they are. They must be. Anyone who isn't a loser wouldn't risk losing all that they've worked for.

Possible outcomes of a fight:

1)You win, physically hurt someone else thanks to your inability to interact with another person, get arrested, possibly lose your job (assuming you have one), get sued and lose lots and lots of money (and rightfully so).

2)You lose and get embarassed in front of strangers and maybe really hurt in the process.

Hell, I work too hard for what I have. There's no way I'd give it to some douchebag just because I ended up being physically stronger than him or got some lucky punch in or whatever. I'd take option 2 every time. At least that way I still get to go home to my nice house in my nice truck after a day of work at my nice job.

Anyway, sorry to make a point. Back to arguing about something that costs less than a round of drinks......