Quote:
Originally posted by TrailRider:
I agree that this will ruin a good time at ECXC. Say you all fight, someone breaks a jaw now that $30 just turned into alot of money. A refund was offered and you denied it. Hang it on your stupid wall or whatever you want to do with it and let it go. It isnt worth fighting, getting assrested or even sued.
To be clear - and I will gladly post up the entire email trail that Venus and I had - I refuse to return the antenna until I am refunded. I gave money to Venus first and then this whole debacle started. I refuse to trust him to credit me the money back until he has the antenna in hand as I have no confidence that he'll actually credit me at all.

The way he acted in all of this makes me almost certain that, once he had both my money and the antenna in hand that I could kiss both good bye as I would have no leverage.

Venus may say that he tried to make good, but I refused to play his dumb ass game by his rules and get screwed a second time in this.

As for this becoming physical at ECXC, I didn't even go partially down that road in any of my posts (go ahead and check) because I have no doubt at all that Venus would find some lame ass reason not to approach me or start anything. So, that was not worth my time. On top of that, I'm with the others here that the ECXC is not a place for that type of crap and I would not want to be the person that damaged the event.

But, like RI X said, if something is started, I will make sure that I end it and then we can go off and have some drinks.

So, $30 is a lame amount for 9 pages, but it has been entertaining.