For the Record, StoneCold was the first to mention a Battle Royal.

As for the escalation, follow the sequence, and let's see who is pushing for said confrontation:
Quote:
Originally posted by Ebeauchea:posted February 18, 2008 07:08 PM And you or any other member of XOC disliking me changes what in my life? If you feel that strongly about me then do something about it other than run your mouth.
Quote:
Originally posted by Ebeauchea:
What everyone else says it meaningless and useless....My only issue is how people have to involve themselves in this as if they meant anything to me. I don't feel like I lost any friends, nor am I going to hold a grudge w/ anybody.

The shit talking does get to me as I'm short tempered and have a big mouth as it is, but I'll get over it.

I think you all need to stop acting like you own me because I doubt highly anyone would EVER act like that to me in person.
Quote:
Originally posted by Ebeauchea:posted February 21, 2008 03:47 PM -
This was a battle of wits? I'll bet your e-cock is feeling large right now, eh?

I'll def. be seeing you @ ECXC.

Your going to tell me how great that is because I'll be able to serve you beer, etc. HOWEVER.. smile You won't open your mouth to me that day. Make this thread a sticky. I'm holding you to it.
Quote:
Originally posted by Ebeauchea:posted February 21, 2008 04:33 PM -
Nah, I'm not going to fight him..unless we can arrange somthing legal. He's not worth it for me. Unless he wants to throw the first punch. wink
Quote:
Originally posted by Ebeauchea:posted February 21, 2008 07:02 PM -
That's ok, two faggots shouldn't be hard to drop.
Quote:
Originally posted by Ebeauchea:posted February 21, 2008 07:53 PM -
I'll still be @ ECXC embaress this motherfucker who thinks he's e-tough.
Quote:
Originally posted by Rockaholic:posted February 21, 2008 08:02 PM -
Speaking of face to face meetings though...

Quote:
[b]I'll def. be seeing you @ ECXC...
I'll be at ECXC, I won't be hiding. Hell, I'll be near the NEXterra banner - come asking, and be sure to introduce yourself properly Venus.

I really doubt you'll come anywhere near us.

But if you do, be sure to wear a helmet so it doesn't make a mess when my statements blow your mind.

And keep your temper in check, cause I won't throw a punch to start a fight, but if you insist I'll make sure that when the fight is over, you will be too.[/b]
Quote:
Originally posted by Ebeauchea:posted February 21, 2008 08:29 PM -
Dude you can have 150 people standing behind you, that wouldn't stop me from approaching you. Can 2 people kick my ass? Yes. Can you? doubtful. Just because you are more willing to use words against me doesn't make you smarter, stronger, or even better looking than me. All I'm saying is..you weren't involved in this one bit. You also used some strong words against me and I'm calling your bluff. You won't say then to my face. One of three things will happen.

1. You do say them to me in which case who knows what will happen shortly after...
Quote:
I'm not intrested in fighting Sfellydog, Rockaholic is the pussy protector who needs a hhwoopin.
So, really, who's the one doing the talking about fighting here? I haven't been. I just let Venus know what awaits him if he wants to escalate things beyond words.

Venus with the itsy-bitsy teeny Penis seems to be all geared up to show what a Big man he is, and exacttly how much what people say here is meaningless and useless - except now he wants to get into a fight with me, because of what I said here, which should be meaningless and useless, so I don't really know why he's got his panties in a twist. :rolleyes:

Ebauchea - Since you want to call my "Bluff" about saying to your face what I post, how much would you be willing to bet to back your claim?

Come on, put your money where your mouth is - but it's gotta be cash - no checks, because I don't trust you. Guess why. :rolleyes:

I's love to take your money on top of insulting you in person so I can see you cry like a little bitch.

Plus, I could use some money for mods. Be a donor, put your money up for me to take from you, you silly little bitch.

Just remember, you said nothing said here was meaningful or useful, so you shouldn't be this upset over what I write.