Ok… a few points:
1) While I don’t know how many dicks you can fit up your ass or in your mouth, I can’t say that I really care.
2) One on One and the support that I’m getting : It’s a combination of friendship AND people seeing that I’m making valid points. Yeah, I am fortunate to have some good friends that I trust and respect adding into this thread, but they are outnumbered by the people whom I’ve yet to meet who are also adding to the comment pool . So, while I’m flattered that you think that I’ve cultivated quite a crew, I can’t take any credit for the posts as I think you invited the comments far more than I did.
3) Age: What does that have to do with it? Seriously… the time when you could stop playing the age card ended in high school. So, we’re older… if you were such the young stud, you should be able to take all of us on while you’re having a beer and playing halo3 – as you are on the phone.
You need to man up here. Do you think, on XOC of all places, that anyone could get to page 11 without there being someone to carry the flag? It’s not me, buddy…. You are the marquee show here. All I’m doing is providing the facts and filler information. Like I said before, if you had been a man about this, it probably would’ve gone away back on page 2.. Instead, you’ve made this bitch-slap central and you are at the center of the party… By the way, when you want to contract ‘you are’, it’s you’re, not your. Your is possessive, meaning that it’s something that you have control of. For example, you drive ‘your’ xterra, but, you’re (you are) the person that continues to chime in here and add even more fuel to the fire of the flame jobs you keep getting.
x
Remember, Venus, I want the premium lager from Yuengling…

As for rockaholic’s name, you’ve been a tool fairly well all along, why would not knowing his given name be any sort of change to what you’ve cultivated thus far?