Quote:
Originally posted by Ebeauchea:
Mail order..basement..jobless..where is this coming from? How could anyone know if I was able to fit 100 dicks in my ass? Is it from experience? Your the one who needs the pussy protector on your side. Than you've got your buddy RI Xterra that needs to back you up too? What ever happened to one on one? Your all sooooo witty eh? It takes 3 or more to try and tell me off? It's one thing for the person affected by this argument to be mad at me. It's one thing for the original person to call me names, etc. Why are a bunch of 30 or so yr old plus males on a forum ganging up on one guy just to protect their friend? I'd love to hear this response. I'll check it when I get around to it since I don't always have time to write things like

ebeauchea - 100 dicks in his mouth

or whatever it was. You've honestly got nothing better to do? Really? Interesting.

Rockaholic..what is your real name anyway? I do feel like a tool calling you that.
First off chief I was only kidding around. Obviously you missed the smiley's I put in at the end of the sentence. But I do feel your wrong and I think you should just try to man up and try to resolve this like a frigin man. Your actions are so frigin childish that's it's pathetic. I mean you've had more than enough chances to try and correct this. But you've choose to take the childish way and stand here and argue like the internet tough guy you are talking about in so many post.

Hell this could have been simply ended and never had gotten to this ridiculous point. You could have willingly admitted that your wrong and solved the issue. Instead you choose this route. You could have just ended this and sat down and had a beer with us. wink