I'm a little breathless after reading the last page an a half - I may need an ambulance, I'm laughing that hard and having trouble keeping oxygen in my lungs.
Quote:
Originally posted by Ebeauchea:
Trust me guys I'm not going to do anything that would get me in trouble..I don't need that shit
Too Late: Pig pile on Ebeauchea!!!! [LOL]

Quote:
....your waiting...and you've been getting more and more mad...Your a joke.
Mad? Really? I've been having too much fun laughing at your ass to be mad. If you weren't trying so hard, I might take pity on you.

Ubergay - You're (You are, how many fucking times does it have to pointed out to you that "your" is posseive and you're is the proper way to contract you are - I mean, holy shit, a retarded monkey has learned the difference between your and you're with the number of times this has been pointed out to you in this thread alone.) the joke and the punchline. You keep making me laugh by how much you continue to embarrass yourself...after trying to call me and Sven out for "embaressing yourselves" [LOL] .

And that includes the fact that you won't put your money where your mouth is to back up this satement:
Quote:
I think you all need to stop acting like you own me because I doubt highly anyone would EVER act like that to me in person.
Quote:
You won't open your mouth to me that day. Make this thread a sticky. I'm holding you to it.
Quote:
...I'm calling your bluff. You won't say then to my face...
Because I bet you I would act/say to you what I posted here, and you chickened out, Eunuch.

I'm laughing at you, because it's so ironic, and it's even more funny because you don't get that it is, and I love that. [LOL]

And that's me laughing at you, not with you - just so you know.

But then you had to post this:
Quote:
And don't threaten me with violence. Bitch.
Wow, big man, going after a woman like that might not have been a very smart move. It isn't like you've made any smart moves here so far, but that one was pretty dumb. That one was, "hey let's see what happens if I put my dick in an alligators mouth" kind of dumb.
But as for the "Don't threaten me with Violence"-
Quote:
Originally posted by Ebeauchea (A.K.A The Pot):
If you feel that strongly about me then do something about it other than run your mouth....Nah, I'm not going to fight him..unless we can arrange somthing legal. He's not worth it for me. Unless he wants to throw the first punch. wink ...That's ok, two faggots shouldn't be hard to drop....Just because you are more willing to use words against me...You also used some strong words against me and I'm calling your bluff. You won't say then to my face...You do say them to me in which case who knows what will happen shortly after...I'm no boxer by all means but I'm no little guy either..and I'm younger than him so I figured it would be an interesting fight..for me anyway. Trust me guys I'm not going to do anything that would get me in trouble..I don't need that shit...Madman, maybe you can set somthing up in your backyard?.... I'm not intrested in fighting Sfellydog, Rockaholic is the pussy protector who needs a hhwoopin...
Hmm, seems like the idea of using violence was ok with you with those statements - what happened? Gather more cum than you could swallow?

Shmittey has it right, you are a chicken.

Quote:
Aren't you the overweight alcoholic they were telling me about?
You must have a death wish. You know, this again comes to mind:
Quote:
I think you all need to stop acting like you own me because I doubt highly anyone would EVER act like that to me in person.
I dare you to say that to RIXterra in person. If RIXterra doesn't flatten you, everyone else in NEXterra, UNYX, and LIXC will be climbing over each other to do it for him.
Maybe you should have follwed your own advice from the second page of this thread:
Quote:
The biggest problem with this board is "keyboard tough guys" like you who have nothing better to do than shit talk people who you will never come face to face with. Grow up, grow some balls, be a man and do something useful with your life other than shit talk people on message boards.
[LOL]
Quote:
Originally posted by Ebeauchea (on Page 11) [LOL] :
Rockaholic..what is your real name anyway?
Have you figured out what my real name is yet Eric? Suprised I know yours? It's not like I'm hiding my real name or anything. [LOL]