Quote:
Originally posted by inurteeth2:
Back a few Weeks ago I was dealing with this guy (Ebeauchea) for a basket he was selling! ... THANK GOD that I didn't go through with it, cause he sounded like he didn't even want to ship it to me!...... I wonder Why? [Freak]
I didn't want to ship it. That's why I put in the ebay auction I had "Local pickup only". Yes, those are my sliders on ebay. Am I selling my truck? Maybe. Am I getting a charger? Yes. Is is because I don't want to associate w/ Xterra people anymore? No. I bought the truck and then found the site..not the other way around. Let me clarify a thing or two while I'm here.

Yes, I was stuck in that picture. But I wasn't laughing at that I was laughing at the picture being taken.
Am I going to ECXC? Well I had planned on it but what would the point be now? Am I going to go off on a trail by myself? If anyone would like to meet me my plate # is in that picture I'm sure you can find me. Or just PM me!

My "insults" are being called immature and child like. Had anyone read cockaholic's insults to me? Is that grown up?

XX-I wasn't talking to you so calm down.

And not only did I sell that basket and a bunch of other shit, I got good feedback from them too.

I think that is all.