In just about all situations there are people who stand up for their ideas and try to pass them on to others then there are people who try force their beliefs on others, that's where they cross the line.

For example:

I saw the Bouncing Souls tonight (yes they rocked, as usual) and near the place where you buy band t-shirts PETA had a table set up giving out pamphlets and showing animal cruelty videos.
I was waiting next to the table to go up and buy a shirt and the guy started talking to me.

Him: Ever heard of People for the Ethical Treament of Animals?
Me: Yes, actually I know quite a bit about the organization.
Him: Oh, so are you currently or in the future want to be a member?
Me: No, I still eat meat and all that stuff. I'm not interested enough to join.
Him: But doesn't it bother you that...(gave me the spiel about innocent animals).
Me: Yes it does bother me that some animals are being kept in unsanitary conditions and if you can keep that from happening without braking any laws I'd really appreciate it.
Him: But don't you want to help us fullfil that idea.
Me: No, like I said I'm not interested enough to join.
Him: Fair Enough.

People like him make me like PETA, I even though of donating $10 bucks but I wasn't sure if the money would go to helping animals legally or illegaly. If PETA wants to try to get people to stop eating meat and end animal cruelty that's fine, it's their 1st amendment right. As long as I can still eat and wear what I choose to; the Declaration of Independance says I have the right to liberty and happiness.

Xterra101.com