Quote:
Originally posted by XterrAZ:
When did you get rid of the silver one Brian?

I must have missed a post or two [Freak]
edited to santize...

The "offical story":
Quote:
Originally posted by Xtoolbox:
BTW for those that Email/PM’d, Yup I sold the toolbox almost three months ago. I absolutely enjoyed every minute of my 4+ years of my ownership, have nothing but praise for the X it was hard to see such a beloved vehicle go but the growing family needed more space, seats, etc. anyway. I stumbled upon a very clean 94 Toyota FZJ80 cruiser with about 88K miles that was babied by the original owners a older couple and ended up buying it for a fraction of what I got for the X.

Has power everything, leather, huge moon roof which I’m really enjoying, three rows of seats, more cargo space, full time 4wd, solid axles front/rear with coil springs, center diff lock, front & rear electronic lockers , abs, front/rear disc brakes, etc. Absolutely spotless, everything looked almost new to me, never wheeled, interior, undercarriage are in better shape than the toolbox was when sold.

Who knows if the 05 X comes with three rows of seats maybe I buy another one, Toolbox V2 for now I’m really enjoying the Crusher and the SAS Pathy that you see at the Nissan events.

Arthur Schopenhauer, Philosopher, 1788-1860