Quote:
Originally posted by LAXterra:
[QUOTE]
But that is just par for the course with the "New" SCCX...
Fuck you.

I've stayed out of this until now, but your posts really have grown tiresome. The "new SCCX" as you put it with such derision is comprised of a great, family oriented crew. With all of the shit you unceasingly stir up, it sounds like the days of old -- and your days in the sun -- were the problem. It really sucks watching you rant ad nauseum online about people who you have never met. And it's getting beyond old.

Yes, you post a pic of the X on church steps. Admittedly, not a great thing to do. We've given him crap about it and moved on. He's a good and helpful person and that instance was a youthful indiscretion. Perhaps our discussions about it didn't meet with your approval, but so what. Move along.

Right now, the SCCX forum is full of threads about such things as adopting a new trail, doing trail maintenence, holiday weekend fun runs and congratulating two fellow members on their engagement -- to eachother! The boards are more active than they have been in a long time and I look forward to communicating with these people on a regular basis and heading off to the great outdoors with them.

So, speaking only for myself and not on behalf of anyone else, I truly hope you never have any future involvement with the "new SCCX." And for the record -- before you accuse me of doing what you do and ranting about someone they've never met -- I have met you before. A long time ago at KTLA.

Let me tell you, I cringe when I show up on a remote and someone sees my X and they go, "Hey, do you know Carey? Man, that guy's a piece of work..."