Well soccer fans around the world are historically very unruly. I truly believe the "osama" chant was meant as an evilly tinged mock at the American team. Just a way for the crowd to try to break their concentration. But honestly who cares about the drunks in the stands.

Sounds like it was a good game although it was a thorough ass woopin. Although I strongly doubt we will have another 40 year period where the U.S. loses every match to Mexico. The ability to compete on the world circuit in a game that is not traditionaly American is a credit to the diversity of this country. By being able to tap into the talents of so many different people of differing backgrounds the U.S. can be competitive in any field.

Sorry to hear that you don't care about the game 2001frontier. It is the only game that is truly a world competition. Americans are famous for calling their teams world champions when they only compete against themselves and maybe canada. I do have to admit I don't watch it much but then again I prefer to play sports not watch.