Quote:

Originaly posted by Willbe mac bitch.

...hey, we'll just give them vouchers to already overcrowded suburban schools. Or, if that fails, well, we've got prison for them also.

I guess the parents in the inner city who approve of this are ignorant?

What we're talking about is choice. People should have a choice in who is teaching their kids.

If that Choice is to place them in private school they shouldn't have to bear the entire burden and should receive money back that they are spending on the failing schools.

If that choice is to teach their children that they are less fortunate and can never succeed in the MAN's world, then they never will. Hence, Prison. There will never be an opportunity taken, because they will not want to be considered sell-outs or "Uncle - Tom's" as some have posted.

Choice should be more available than the Choice to have an Abortion.

Hey wasn't this thread about how awsome it is to have a FREE Iraq and the people being FREE to have a REAL Vote?

Oh, Rhetorical. This is about bashing the Republicans and anyone Conservative for being too stingy or forcing people to be accountable for their actions.

Get back on topic or create one that is all about how CONUNDRUM SUCKS. That'll get few replies except from you Liberal Wacko's and anyone who would feel the need to stick up for me, because they like what I've written.

I can't beleive we even own the same vehicle. I guess they made it a little too much 'One Size Fits All'. I might feel better about it when I start my Modding. Until then I feel like I'm not clean... :rolleyes: