Quote:
Originally posted by MEYEX:
You guys kill me with these border-line racial comments.

[b]Bling bling, if that's your thing. For those who think it looks hot, I must say, I think not.

Sweeeeet....Yo! That's tite!!!!!

WTF! Are you supposed to be rappers now? Pick your fun and make your statements about whatever car/truck you please...but keep that racial shit to yourselves. I'm curious to know how the association between rapping and some dumbass in a chromed-out Hummer came about. There are just as many, if not more, other persuasions (ethnicities) doing the same thing.[/b]
OK, this wins the nimrod post of the day (so far) award. How in the hell does either of those statements connote ethnicity? They don't! My "Sweeet....Yo......" statement was mainly a funny intended to refer to a thread a while ago discussing the term "TITE."

Hell, more often then not....language which you seem to take such offense to as being a racially negative reference, is used by suburban white boys. So....relax a bit.....develop some fucking semblance of humor, or stay the hell out of discussions where you are trying to instigate issues that had no initial intentions of being included in the original discourse.

Otherwise, you may simply succeed in showing your own deep-seeded over-sensitivity to race relations, and a well-developed need to provoke problems where none should be.

[Finger]

http://www.metzgardesign.com