Quote:
Originally posted by MEYEX:
Hello...

Am I on the radio...Hey Mr. DJ...I'd like to send a big FUCK YOU out to all the racist white & non-white fucks that know nothing of Hip-Hop culture other than what they see on MTV, Sprite and Coca-Cola commercials. Also, Mr. DJ, i'd like to add that it's fucks likes these that take the songs of one or two assholes in the Hip-Hop community that perpetuate over-exorbitantcy and applies it to the whole, while thinking, "Hey, i've seen the videos...i've seen MTV Cribs, you all are all about the BLing Bling. Look at your wheels, look at your neck, look at all the money you wasted PIMPING OUT YOUR RIDE." While forgetting, Mr. DJ, that this tends to broaden the racial gap. Mr. DJ, maybe I should start walking around thinking that offroad enthusiasts are really rednecks that WASTE ALL THEIR MONEY REDNECKING OUT THEIR RIDES OUT. Maybe I should start walking around in fear of the lives of minority children in suburban schools because little Timmy got pissed at mom last night because she made him finish his peas and he didn't want to. And now tomorrow everyone in the school is gonna pay for Timmy having to finish his peas because he saw on TV that if you go to school with a black trenchcoat and some guns people will listen to you. But you know, Mr. DJ, the more I think about, the more I think twice about walking around an ignorant fuck who takes the actions of a misguided few and applies it to the whole.

I'm all about humor. But it's obvious you fucks don't know where to draw the line.
Dealing with a few issues....are we?

I honestly think you are blowing something WAY out of proportion. I truly do not think anyone in this thread was intending to denigrate African Americans, Rap culture (or the phrase-ology associated with it) or purposely attack a culture in any way, sort or form. Were we ridiculing a vehicle for its asinine attributes?....YES! But that point is applicable, regardless of the race of the driver. Was that ridicule implied in a fashion that was originally credited to Rap culture?.....YES! But it is also language which has transcended its original usage into daily usage. But I suppose that is a racist conspiracy by corporate America....

Oh well....perhaps you view us all as a bunch of hayseed, wheat-chewing rednecks. That is fine....it will allow you to justify your own perpetuation of racist segregation, or at the very least....a mentality of victimization. You have some kind of chip on your shoulder about SOMETHING, and you are bound and determined to turn this once, very innocuous thread into a personal platform for your views on racism (and Lord only knows what else).

confused

http://www.metzgardesign.com