Sony got owned? Nah.

Nintendo is doing what it always does, go against the norm. The problem is that it has never worked for them. After Super Nintendo (maybe 64), Nintendo's market was it's fan boys. While Sony and Sega turned to games on CD's Nintendo decided to stick to cartridges. Developers didn't like it and so 64 suffocated itself. Then we move on to the next generation of gaming machines, Game Cube, to which once again it went against the norm. Who brought it? The Nintendo fan boys. Now I will say that they might have hit on something new with Wii, appealing to the simpled minded. If it will succeed is yet to be scene.

Sony on the other hand has always been in the front of innovation. They were the first game system which allowed you to played previous generation of games on the newest system. This gave the PS buyers a huge range of titles to choose from. I think that sticking to the same controller from PS1 to PS2 was a smart idea. There was no new learning curve. On PS3 I believe they will be the leader again. Being that it is still a while away I wouldn't be surprised if they changed the pricing on it. Although just about all my gaming is done on computers I will still purchase the PS3. I was never let down by PS1 or PS2 and I highly doubt I will be on PS3.